We have a winner!
Tracy from West Chester just won $700 by guessing Simple Minds The Mix A to Z Mystery Artist. Play again on Monday with Holly at 9am.
Leanna from Harrison won a $1,200 jackpot by correctly guessing The Mix A to Z Mystery Artist, Halsey!
Lori from Fairfield just won $900 playing the A to Z Game on Mix 94.9.
Winner, winner! Carla from Goshen just won $1,300 by guessing correctly The Mix A to Z Mystery Artist, Semisonic.
Here’s how to play:
Win your share of $20,000 with the Mix 94.9 A to Z Game! It's easy to join in –– watch Jay, Holly and Ray teach you how to play. More details here: http://bit.ly/2xSsbYS
Posted by Mix 94.9 Cincinnati on Tuesday, September 25, 2018
1. Listen to Mix 94.9 weekdays at 9am, Noon, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm!
2. We’ll tell you exactly when to call 513-749-5309 for the chance to be our next contestant.
3. Caller 9 gets to take a guess as to the correct identity of The Mix A to Z Mystery Artist.
4. Get it right. You win the cash!
5. Get it wrong, and we’ll tell you if The Mix A to Z Mystery Artist begins with a letter that’s closer to A or closer to Z in the alphabet. Plus, we’ll add another $100 to the jackpot!
Make sure you keep track of other peoples’ guesses, so you have a better chance to win!
A few things to know:
– “The” or “a” in front of a band name does not count (e.g. “Clash” will be the letter “C” and NOT the letter T in “The Clash”).
– Bands are first letters of the band name (e.g. letter “I” for Imagine Dragons)
– Artists are the first letter of the artist’s FIRST name (e.g., letter “K” for Katy Perry).
– It will always be the artist’s stage name, not the name they were born with.
– There will never be artists or bands that start with a number included in this contest (e.g., .38 Special, 3 Doors Down).
You've never seen Holly, Ray, and Jay like this! Win CASH with the Mix 94.9 A to Z Game! Here's how to get your's: http://bit.ly/2xSsbYS
Posted by Mix 94.9 Cincinnati on Thursday, November 8, 2018
Complete rules – click here