WREW – Mix 94.9 Gettin Piggy With It – June 2020
1. Dates/Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE CONTEST. A purchase will not improve chances of winning and is not necessary to participate and/or win. Mix 94.9’s Getting’ Piggy With It (the “Contest”) sponsored by WREW Mix 94.9 (the “Station”) begins at 10:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 8, 2020 and continues until further notice (“Contest Period”). Station may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and posted on the 949Cincinnati.com website (www.949cincinnati.com). The Contest is open to U.S. residents residing in Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana, 18 years of age and older with a valid driver’s license or valid photo ID. Employees or agents of Station, Hubbard Radio Cincinnati LLC, Cincinnati or Dayton area radio stations, advertising agencies or sponsors related to the Contest, or any other entity associated with the Contest, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent may not participate.
2. How to Enter. Each weekday during the Contest Period, Station will solicit for caller nine (the “Contestant”) every hour starting at 9:00am Cincinnati time (the “Play”). The final Play each day will occur at 5:00pm Cincinnati time. The designated phone number to call is 513-749-5309. Only caller nine will be able to make one guess as to the cash amount (the “Jackpot”) to the exact cent that is currently in Hank The Piggy Bank.
If Contestant correctly guesses the Jackpot, that Contestant will be deemed a winner and will win the current prize amount.
If, however, Contestant does not correctly guess the Jackpot, Contestant is not a winner and there will be no winner for that play. The DJ will announce on-air if the guess made by the Contestant is too high or too low to the Jackpot.
Guesses will only be accepted via the telephone. No other form of entry submission will be accepted.
All contest entries will become the property of Hubbard Radio Cincinnati LLC and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. Prize. The starting jackpot for this Contest is $100 (“Jackpot”); the minimum Jackpot available to be won is $100. Total number of prizes will vary based upon the number of individual jackpots awarded.
Prize cannot be transferred, assigned, or substituted. All taxes are solely the responsibility of winner. Prize may be redeemed only by the official prize-winner. Station may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize that becomes unavailable for any reason. The name of the winner may be used for publicity purposes, and may also be entered into subsequent contests held by Station, Hubbard Radio Cincinnati LLC and the station’s promotional database.
4. Conditions and Restrictions. Limit one (1) winner per household during the Contest period. Winner is not eligible if he or she has won a prize valued at $10,000 or greater in the past 6 months days from Station. Winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station prior to awarding the prize. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, an IRS W9 Form, and a prize winner and release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. Station is not responsible for prizes lost, damaged or stolen by US Mail or Federal Express. Station is not responsible for delivery errors. Winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize and will receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc. If the potential winner who does not provide the above required information within 48 hours of being notified may forfeit the prize. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified from this and future Station, and Hubbard Radio Cincinnati LLC contests. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
5. Release and Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, Facebook, and any other entity affiliated with the Contest (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest.
6. Station and sponsors not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed transmissions whether caused by Station, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. All entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
7. Rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification in this Contest and other Station and Hubbard Radio Cincinnati LLC future contests. Copies of these rules are available at the Station’s website www.949cincinnati.com or in person at the Station’s studios (2060 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45202) during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.