WREW – Mix 94.9 Instagram Official Rules
Official Rules – WREW Mix 94.9 Instagram Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING
- When to Enter: You may enter a WREW Mix 94.9 Instagram Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) during the dates and times set forth on the specific post on Instagram (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter, visit the WREW Mix 94.9 Instagram page (“Website”) during each Sweepstakes Period, and follow the instructions on the applicable Sweepstakes post (the “Post”) by performing one or more of the following actions as specified in the Post (each, an “Action”): commenting on the Post by answering the question posted in the Post, by following the Instagram page, by liking the Post, and/or by tagging a friend/friends (as specified in the Post) in the comments of the Post. Once you follow the instructions, you will receive one (1) automatic entry into the Random Drawing per Action. All Actions must be posted by the deadline defined in the applicable Sweepstakes Post to be entered into the Random Drawing. Limit: one (1) entry per person per Action allowed in the applicable Sweepstakes Post. Anyone attempting to get more than one (1) entry per Action may be disqualified from the entire Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion. These Sweepstakes are not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram. By entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram.
PLEASE NOTE: It is solely entrant’s burden to take any steps necessary to adjust their Instagram account settings so that messages can be sent to entrant by Sponsor. An entrant’s non-receipt of a message from Sponsor for any reason, including for failure on behalf of entrant to adjust Instagram account settings, shall be entrant’s, and not Sponsor’s, fault. Similarly, Sponsor shall not be held liable if they are not able to view an entrant’s entry for any reason. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that the Sponsor has the right to contact the entrant by direct message via entrant’s Instagram.
- Random Drawing:A random drawing will be conducted on or about the day following the end date as specified in the applicable Sweepstakes Post, from among all eligible entries received for that Post. Decisions of judges are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received in the applicable Sweepstakes Post. Administrator will conduct the random drawings. Winners will be notified by direct message through Instagram on or about the date of the drawing. Administrator will make up to 2 attempts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted after 2 attempts, that potential winner will forfeit the prize, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.
- Claiming Your Prize: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named an official winner, each potential winner must claim his/her prize in person at Mix 94.9 Studios located at 4800 Kennedy Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45209, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) within ten (10) business days of the day he or she wins to verify that he/she is the qualified winner and may be required to sign a Publicity and Liability Release (“Release”) upon (and as a condition of) picking up the Prize. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the Prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting acceptable identification (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
- Prizes & Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”): The specific prizes (including how many will be given away) and the approximate retail value of each prize to be given away is as specifically described on the applicable Sweepstakes Post description details. No prize transfer or cash substitutes allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability or for any reason and only then for prize of equal or greater value. Each prize winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Sponsor may provide the winner with an IRS Form 1099 reflecting their portion of the prize, or such other governmental tax forms that may be necessary, as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Eligibility: The WREW Mix 94.9 Instagram Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners who are 18 years or older and legal residents of Indiana, Ohio or Kentucky who reside within 120 miles of the WREW studio located at 4800 Kennedy Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45209. Employees of Hubbard Radio Cincinnati, LLC and its station Mix 94.9 (WREW) 4800 Kennedy Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45209 (the “Sponsor”), and Hubbard Radio, LLC, (collectively, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Cincinnati area, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. No more than one (1) winner per household. Contestants can only win once per day. Previous winners of contests conducted by the Station must comply with the following time limit before attempting to enter the Contest: Contestants may only win one prize per person at or above $10,000 every six months unless specified otherwise. Each time limit is measured from the date the winner won their prize in the prior contest. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Conditions and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance or use or misuse of prize and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of Prize.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the Grand Prize Winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another Entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. Entrant further agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover Grand Prize at its sole discretion.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Entrants agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate Ohio State Court; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
- Sweepstakes Winners: For the Sweepstakes Winner’s names for any Sweepstakes where the prizes were valued over $25, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: WREW Mix 94.9 Instagram Sweepstakes c/o [the specific prize per Sweepstakes], 4800 Kennedy Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45209 to be received within 30 days of the end date of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rules, see Sponsor’s Instagram page and find the Post, through the Sweepstakes Period.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Cincinnati, LLC and its station WREW Mix 94.9, 4800 Kennedy Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45209.