Update 10/21: Jennifer in Harrison won $1,200 by figuring out Sugar Ray was our latest Mix Mystery Artist. New artist tomorrow morning with Holly at 9am!
Update 10/19: Kim in Fairfield won $1,500 by figuring out Crowded House was our Mix Mystery Artist!
Update 10/8: Mike in Miamisburg won $1,000 by figuring out Men Without Hats was our Mix Mystery Artist!
Mix 94.9’s A to Z Music and Money Game™ is back with even more FREE MONEY for you!
Here’s how to play:
- Listen to Mix 94.9 weekdays at 9am, 10am, 11am with Holly Morgan and 2pm, 3pm 4pm with Jay Kruz
- We’ll tell you exactly when to call 513-749-5309 for the chance to be our next contestant.
- Caller 9 gets to take a guess as to the correct identity of The Mix A to Z Mystery Artist.
- Get it right, you win the cash!
- Get it wrong, and we’ll tell you if The Mix A to Z Mystery Artist begins with a letter that’s closer to A or closer to Z in the alphabet. Plus, we’ll add another $100 to the jackpot!
Want a hint?
Make sure you keep track of other peoples’ guesses so you have a better chance to win and join Mix 94.9 Rewards for exclusive A to Z Game notifications and hints!
A few things to know:
- “The” or “a” in front of a band name does not count (e.g. “Clash” will be the letter “C” and NOT the letter T in “The Clash”).
- Bands are first letters of the band name (e.g. letter “I” for Imagine Dragons)
- Artists are the first letter of the artist’s FIRST name (e.g., letter “K” for Katy Perry).
- It will always be the artist’s stage name, not the name they were born with.
- There will never be artists or bands that start with a number included in this contest (e.g., .38 Special, 3 Doors Down).
Mix 94.9 A to Z Bonus Bucks Contest
Enter for a chance to win $500 Mix 94.9 A to Z Bonus Bucks by using the form below! For even more chances to win the $500, follow us on Instagram or refer a friend for extra entries!