Leading up to the concert on Friday and Saturday is Mix 94.9’s own Taylor Swift Taygate! Taygate at The Banks is presented by altafiber along with Holy Grail, Mix 94.9, Freedom Center and the Queen Bee Half Marathon and will offer the following activities from 12-7pm each day:
- Official Taylor Swift merchandise trailer
- Food trucks and beverage booths
- Friendship bracelet making station
- Hair braiding station presented by the Queen Bee Half Marathon
- Glitter makeup station
- Phone charging stations presented by altafiber
Taylor Swift Specials at The Banks
- $1.50 off a drink DORA size with ticket for concert
- Two themed cocktails at the outdoor bar (lavender haze and Saturn and back)
- We will welcome 21 and under we do have non-alcoholic slushies and drinks for them
- Outdoor bar will off water, pop, Gatorade, seltzers and signature cocktails.
- Taylor Swift Merchandise Giveaway
Moerlein Lager House presents Taylor Swift Pregame Party and Karaoke Sing-a-Long at Moerlein Lager House
Specialty themed drinks and Taylor Karaoke Sing-a-Long for the Eras Tour pair perfectly with great vibes, great menu at the Moerlein Lager House next to Paycor Stadium, the perfect location to hang out. Taylorgate with us as the Moerlein Lager House indoor and outdoor beer gardens are transformed into a big Taylor Swift Pregame Party and Karaoke sing-a-long. We’ll be giving out prizes galore and having a great summer atmosphere on, June 30 and July 1, 3-6pm DJ Dave, Cincinnati’s Karaoke Master will be playing all the hits, and handing out prizes. Stop on by and have a Swifty themed drink and sing-a-long to your favorite Taylor Swift tune.
Specialty drinks inside and outside for the DORA District with entertainment on Friday by K-Smuv, 10 p.m.-2 a.m. and on Saturday by DJ Diamond, 10 p.m.-2 a.m. Taylor-themed specials include: $10 Lavender Haze (Empress gin and lemonade), $6.50 Lemon Drops on My Guitar (Smirnoff Citrus Vodka, triple sec, lemonade, and edible glitter), and $6.50 Meet Me at Midnight (Georgi Grape Vodka, blue curaçao, cranberry, and edible glitter).
Specialty drinks inside and outside for the DORA District with entertainment on Friday by DJ Diamond, 10pm-2am and Saturday by DJ Simo, 10pm-2am. Taylor-themed specials include: $10 Lavender Haze (Empress gin and lemonade. Garnished with an edible flower), $12 Lover (Prosecco and edible glitter. Garnished with cotton candy), and $7 Midnight Rain shot (El Jimador Reposado Tequila, blue curaçao, house fruit punch, and edible glitter.)