Pug is an amazing dog !! So full of love, and wants to be as close to his people as possible whenever he can! Here’s some more information on beautiful Pug:
– He is house trained, but he needs a schedule at first and monitoring, he may occasionally try to mark but quickly gets over that
– He mostly ignores cats but may try to chase them for fun so he can play with them, but never tried to hurt one. He wants everyone to be his friend!
– He LOVES other dogs, but other dogs don’t always like him. He has a tendency to… well, be a little dominant to put it gently
– He loves ear rubs and to be as close to you as possible
– He does great in the crate, he’ll bark a little bit when you leave or come home but he is quiet the rest of the time. He does need to be crated when alone
– Pug may look a bit older, but he doesn’t feel it!! He loves to go on walks and run around the yard
– He loves kids, but should be careful around really small kids as he can knock them over with his size and happy tail
– His tail is almost always wagging, he’s such a happy boy!!
-and yes, he’s a lab/boxer mix, not a Pug…but please don’t tell him that!
Please give this senior boy a chance at a forever home and apply to meet him today at www.adoptastray.com , he’ll make a wonderful addition to the right family!!