TANK Park and Ride
TANK (Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky) is offering a $3 Park and Ride from NKU to Paycor for both Taylor shows! Save yourself the hassle of traffic and expensive parking and take the bus! TANK will have music at NKU with games and prizes, too!
Things to know before you go to the Taylor Swift concert using the TANK Park & Ride Shuttle service from NKU:
- NKU Park and Ride will be $3 round trip – cash only – paid at NKU. You will receive a ticket once you pay that is good for the return trip back to NKU after the concert.
- Service from NKU to downtown runs from 3-7PM both nights. They will have a DJ, trivia, photo back drop and props, friendship bracelet giveaways and more. No tailgating will be allowed in the NKU parking lot.
- Parking at NKU will be in lots K, L, and M. They will also have special event parking signs along the roads pointing to these lots as you drive.
- Parking at NKU is FREE
- The downtown drop off spot will be at the Riverfront Transit Center (RTC). Supervisors will be down there to assist you as you get off and on. The RTC is a 4 minute walk from Paycor Stadium.
- Service from downtown back to NKU will run from the time the concert ends until Midnight, so please make your way back to the Riverfront Transit Center as quickly as possible. In the coming days TANK will share a POV of your walk to and from the Riverfront Transit Center so you can better understand where you need to go.
- No fare will be collected after the concert to expedite the process, please hand your ticket you received at NKU after paying to the driver as you board.
- Most importantly, enjoy the concert knowing they’ll get you there and back!